Tuesday 19 March 2024

My Current Blog Posts




Current  ๐Ÿ’ฅ




I've been tweaking my blog here, and my regular blog posts may have become shuffled about with all the adjustments, etc.

Here are my most recent "Newslettery" keeping-in-touch blog posts for you to browse and explore at your own pleasure and leisure. Thanks.





  • Visit with my eldest son and his wife on their country property + photos  (Blogpost)  ๐Ÿ’ฅ 





๐Ÿ’ฅ Current Blog Posts ๐Ÿ’ฅ



  • 19 March '24 - Time of the Season (Autumnal tree pics)  ๐ŸŒฒ๐Ÿ“ท

  • 19 March '24 - The Giving Tree (2023-24) Pics + Video  ๐ŸŒณ๐Ÿ“ท

  • 18 March '24 - Movies I've Watched, Enjoyed and Appreciated Recently  (Blogpost) ๐ŸŽฆ



  • 8 March '24 - It's a Manly Thing  (Blogpost)  ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿฆ…

  • 29 Feb '24 - My great little air conditioner  (Blogpost)


  • 11 Feb '24 - My Goldfish (Thoon & Katia)  (Blogpost) ๐Ÿ 

  • 28 Jan '24 - Music I've Enjoyed and Appreciated Recently  (Blogpost)  ๐ŸŽต๐Ÿ‘

  • 25 Jan '24 - My MS Anniversary... 7 years ago.  ⚕️๐Ÿงก


  • 19 Jan '24 - Magpie Mimic  (Blogpost)  ๐Ÿฆ



  • 6 January '24 - Dad's been gone for 27 years - woah!  (Blogpost)





  • 2 Nov '23 - Sewing Success... that THAT, MS!  ๐Ÿ˜

  • 31 Oct. '23 - Odd Socks: Take a break and have a laff  ๐Ÿ˜„๐ŸŽต๐Ÿ˜

  • 29 Oct. '23 - MS Fatigue  (Blogpost)  ⚕️๐Ÿงก


  • 27 Sept '23 - September Catch-up  (Blogpost)  ๐Ÿ’ฅ


  • 20 Sept '23 - Odd Socks  ๐Ÿ˜„๐ŸŽต๐Ÿ˜

  • 20 Sept '23 - My view about Twitter / "X"  (Blogpost)  ๐Ÿ’ฅ


  • 4 Sept '23 - Blood Pressure Monitor & Tips ⚕️

  • 27 Aug '23 - Sam's 30th Birthday (Blogpost)  ๐ŸŽ


  • 10 Aug '23 - Two new meds (Blogpost)  ๐Ÿ’ฅ ⚕️

  • 7 Aug '23 - Edward (My Teddy Bear) + Rufus  ๐Ÿงธ

  • 2 Aug '23 - 'Top'n'Tail' Time  (Blogpost)  ๐Ÿ’ฅ⚕️๐Ÿ’œ

  • 31 July '23 - Baking Bread at Home  (Blogpost)  ๐Ÿž

  • 26 July '23 - New Vacchume & Dust Buster  (Blogpost)  ๐Ÿ’ฅ

  • 23 July '23 - 59th birthday selfie  ๐Ÿ“ท๐Ÿคณ

  • 19 July '23 - Many Days in the Life  (Blogpost)  ๐Ÿ’ฅ 



  • 9 July '23 - Home Again after My Latest 'Adventure' ๐Ÿ’ฅ + New Phone  (Blogpost)  ๐Ÿ“ฑ 

  • 5 July '23 - Kidney Stones  (Blogpost)  ๐Ÿ’ฅ


  • 27 May '23 - A Quick One  (Blogpost)  ๐Ÿ’ฅ

  • 11 May '23 - Some Pics from my Daily Walk... and I've Sold a Guitar  (Blogpost)  ๐Ÿ’ฅ

  • 28 April '23 - My Medicines are Easy to Access Here  (Blogpost) ⚕️

  • 25 April '23 - The Time of the Season (Autumnal Tree Pics & Videos) ๐ŸŒฒ๐Ÿ“ท - FINISHED for this year 

  • 15 April '23 - The Giving Tree (Videos & Pics 2022-23) ๐ŸŒณ๐Ÿ“ท - finished for this season: Sleep well, my Friend.

  • 6 April '23 - It's Been a Good Month  (Blogpost)  ๐Ÿ’ฅ



  • 27 March '23 - Movie "Close" (2022) - 5 out of 5  (Blogpost) ๐ŸŽฆ

  • 25 March '23 - Spring Cleaning in Autumn  (Blogpost)  ๐Ÿ’ฅ

  • 24 March '23 - I've Voted - NSW State Election  (Blogpost)

  • 21 March '23 - "And Another Thing..."  (Blogpost) ๐Ÿ“–








  • 18 March '24 - My DVD Movie Collection (1,000+ titles) ๐ŸŽฆ

  • 15 March '24 - Silly Snapchat Filter Selfie Pics  ๐Ÿ“ท๐Ÿคณ

  • 13 March '24 - My Views from Home  (Blogpost)  ๐Ÿ“ท๐Ÿ ๐ŸŒณ




  • 13 Oct '23 - Mental Health Resources (Australia) ⚕️๐Ÿ’š












  • 10 Aug '23 - My Current Prescribed Medications  ⚕️


  • 24 July '23 - Some Online Comics (when it's a slow day)










  • 6 June '23 - Across the Road (St. Joseph's Mount)  ๐Ÿ“ท






  • 13 Jan '23 - How to CURE any illness! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜œ


  • 11 Jan '23 - Grabber/Reacher Tool "The Grabbler"







  • 12 July '22 - THE worst music album of all time - official: "The Shaggs" ๐Ÿ˜„๐ŸŽต








➽ ๐Ÿ’ฅ My MS Journey (Blog) ๐Ÿ’ฅ
 
➽ Photos of Myself ➽ About Me➽ My Health Stuff 

➽ Site Map ๐Ÿ’ฅ






Bookmark this page: Current Blog Posts

Peas be with ewe 
Mal

No comments:

Post a Comment