Sunday, 12 March 2017

Some Positive Quotes


  • "Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do" - John Wooden
  • "You know I'm comfortable with u when: I'm weird with u, I sing whatever song comes into my mind, I say what's on my mind, I talk nonsense."
  • "You don't have to be positive all the time. It's perfectly okay to feel sad, angry, annoyed, frustrated, scared or anxious. Having feelings doesn't make you a 'negative person.' It makes you human" - Lori Deschene
  • "It’s okay to not be okay. It’s okay to be broken. It’s okay to be a work in progress" - Rhiann Johns
  • "Moving on doesn't mean you forget about things. It just means you have to accept what happened and continue living." 

NB. Click images to enlarge them.
  

 

Peas be with ewe 
Mal

No comments:

Post a Comment