- "Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do" - John Wooden
- "You know I'm comfortable with u when: I'm weird with u, I sing whatever song comes into my mind, I say what's on my mind, I talk nonsense."
- "You don't have to be positive all the time. It's perfectly okay to feel sad, angry, annoyed, frustrated, scared or anxious. Having feelings doesn't make you a 'negative person.' It makes you human" - Lori Deschene
- "It’s okay to not be okay. It’s okay to be broken. It’s okay to be a work in progress" - Rhiann Johns
- "Moving on doesn't mean you forget about things. It just means you have to accept what happened and continue living."
- Alice: This is impossible. The Mad Hatter: Only if you believe it is – Lewis Carroll
- You’re allowed to scream, you’re allowed yo cry, but do not give up – Unknown
- It doesn’t matter how slow you go, as long as you don’t stop – Confucius
- You may not always end up where you thought you were going, but you will always end up where you are meant to be – Jessica Taylor
- Be realistic: Plan for a miracle – Osho
- These mountains that you are carrying, you were only suppose to climb – Zajwa Zebian
- “Frodo: I can’t do this Sam. Sam: I know. It’s all wrong. By rights we shouldn’t even be here. But we are. It’s like in the great stories, Mr. Frodo. The ones that really mattered. Full of darkness and danger they were. And sometimes you didn’t want to know the end. Because how could the end be happy? How could the world go back to the way it was when so much bad had happened? But in the end, it’s only a passing thing, this shadow. Even darkness must pass. A new day will come. And when the sun shines it will shine out the clearer. Those were the stories that stayed with you. That meant something, even if you were too small to understand why. But I think, Mr. Frodo, I do understand. I know now. Folk in those stories had lots of chances of turning back, only they didn’t. They kept going, because they were holding on to something. Frodo: What are we holding onto, Sam? Sam: That there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it’s worth fighting for." – J.R.R. Tolkien, “The Two Towers”
- Keep looking up…That’s the secret of life – Snoopy
- ‘Life is a storm my friend. You will bask in the sunlight one moment, be shattered on the rocks the next. What makes you a man is what you do when that storm comes. You must look into that storm and shout, ‘Do your worst, for I will do mine!” – Alexandre Dumas
- Hardships often prepare ordinary people for an extraordinary destiny – C.S. Lewis
Article: 10 Uplifting Quotes for the not-so-good days
Webpage: Positive Quotes
Webpage: Quotes about Positive Thinking
NB. Click images to enlarge them.
Bookmark this page: bit.ly/positive_quotes
Peas be with ewe