Wednesday 26 July 2023

New Vacchume


New Vacchume

MUCH lighter, quicker and simpler than lugging my old one around, for sure. Easy recharge etc, and takes up much less space. Thanks to David and Colleen for the inspiration - and to eBay for the inexpense. (Is 'inexpense' even a word? lol). Plus - it's a cool purple [grins].



It's MUCH better than hauling this old Electrolux of mum and dad's around, believe me! While this still works like a charm, it's so Heavy for me now. I've just gotta admit that I'm getting old, and that's quite OK.



New Dust Buster


I wanted one of these for years. Easy recharge etc, too. Thanks for the inexpense, eBay! Tis much easier to keep on top of things here at home now. Yay!
Did I mention how I spoonerise this word...? [laffs)

Peas be with ewe 
Mal

No comments:

Post a Comment