Tuesday 5 September 2023

Grabber Reacher Tool


Yes, I've got to that age - and also majorly thanks to my MS - that I need one of these things now!


This 'grabber-reacher' helps me to pick up little things off the floor that I usually can't manage to do. With my MS hands useless a lot of the time, this simple tool works wonders for me. And no, using such a tool does not feel 'negative' for me, but it helps me do simple stuff I would have normally been able to do myself before... you know... [grins]. I see it the same as 'Fred' and 'Brian'. No biggie.



The first one I got from the local "$2 Shop" downtown, but it broke after about a year. So I ordered another one online.

That one got "lost in the post", didn't it? D'oh! (Got my money back OK, even if it wasn't much). So, I ordered another one, which arrived today (Jan 2023).

Now for a name for it... any suggestions? Maybe "Asparagus"? Nope... after all, I called it "The Grabbler", for whatever random reason [laffs]!





Peas be with ewe 
Mal

No comments:

Post a Comment