Sunday 27 August 2023

Sam's 30th Birthday

Mal's Blog Post

My daughter-in-law celebrated her 30th birthday in classic country style this weekend, with a classic massive bonfire, good feed and a massive cake. Their 266-acre/107-hectare property is awesome.

I still giggle happily that I can say "daughter-in-law"! Love 'em! ❤️❤️

Unfortunately, I couldn't be there in person, but people were sending me Snapchats most of the night, for which I'm so grateful!


A good nosh-up

Josh and Maurie ("Pa")



10°C / 50°F is a mild night for Dubbo at the end of Winter

She even had friends fly in, landing in one of their paddocks.


πŸ’₯✨ Happy Birthday! 🎈 πŸ’₯

πŸ’•πŸ’πŸΎπŸ₯³πŸŽ‚πŸŽπŸŽ‰πŸ­✨
πŸ™‚πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜€πŸ™‚πŸ˜πŸ˜ŽπŸ€©πŸ‘“
☆.。.:*・°☆* ੈ✩‧₊˚* ੈ✩‧₊˚* ੈ✩‧₊˚ 。*:☆:゜。:゜☆


Peas be with ewe 
Mal

No comments:

Post a Comment