Saturday 22 July 2023

People Who Inspire Me



With a passing comment in one of her Facebook posts, Dee said something about "people who inspired her", and it suddenly rang loudly and true in my creative head. I'm going to try and write a series of posts about this very topic... people famous and unknown.

There seems to be so much negativity going around... this might be a little way to spread a bit of positiveness.

Plus, it'll be another way for me to try and get past this current creative 'brain fog' I'm experiencing.

Oh... and I'm not 'obligating' myself to do this... it's only for a bit of creative fun - and keeping things positive.
"People inspire you, or they drain you. Pick them wisely".



Posts in this series include:



Bookmark this page: People Who Inspire Me
Also: Inspire

Peas be with ewe 
Mal

2 comments:

  1. I like your idea Mal, sometimes you inspire me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Trish. It's another way to try and keeping my thoughts positive and upward-looking, too :)

      Delete