Thursday 6 April 2023

It's Been a Good Month


I made this bedside table today - bugger you, MS Hands!


OK, so I was able to use a Phillips-head screwdriver and hammer to self-assemble it (took a while, tho...) - but it's DONE! 

Inexpensively ordered on Monday, arrived at my door Thursday: good.

Plus it's only been NINE years living here without one... I thought it was about time to get a real one, rather than just a stack of old boxes covered with a cloth, right...? Eep!!

I even got myself a Bum Bag after all these years of wanting one... D'oh to me!


It's been a good month:

Me happy!




Peas be with ewe 
Mal


2 comments:

  1. Well done you. The sense of achievement when you've accomplished something is good feeling not many others understand.
    Glad it's been a good month

    ReplyDelete