Saturday 17 February 2024

My Political Standpoint


My own personal "Political Agenda/Views"


NOTE: I'm not really a "political animal"


➤  I'm NEITHER...
Left nor Right
Liberal nor Labor
Democrat nor Republican
Ist nor Ism
etc etc etc...


➤  Does anyone else notice that this statement is COMPLETELY free from gender, race, sexual orientation, colour, religious persuasion, etc?!?











💥  Elections? Promises? POOH! ðŸ’©


Election coming up? These clowns will say/promise anything to stay in/seek power, then disappear faceless and voiceless again afterwards. I'm OVER it!
'Party Politics' is not democracy.


When being a "Party Puppet" has never been more realistic!
It's what has destroyed democracy
- and local representation.



Me? Cynical?
At my age, I am allowed to be.


Twitter Hashtags
#NSWElection #NSWpol #NSWvotes #NSWStateElection #auspol


Bookmark this page: My Political Viewpoint
Also: My Political Viewpoint

Peas be with ewe 
Mal

2 comments:

  1. I love this space and fully agree!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! (apols for the late reply, Victoria Z - I didn't see it!)

      I *STILL* feel and think this way!

      Delete