Monday 3 April 2023

Positive News

I love living here! My rent went up just $20/fortnight last week (after years; incredibly inexpensive to what it could have been). Guess what the latest increase to the Disability Pension is now? $26/fortnight!!! It's been covered! ME THANKFUL!



I managed a bit of sewing last night after my MS hands didn't cooperate with me earlier in the day. Sure, it was only running up some kitchen curtains using my little sewing machine, but - IT'S DONE.

Plus I only had to thread the needle once... not bad for an old man, huh? [laffs]

OK... I can't sew in a dead-straight line to save my life, but - it's done! "Me Happy!"




I just finished edging my little piece of lawn as well. Should be the last one before winter. Take that, MS!

NB. I am knackered, tho [laffs].


Random thought: I dreamt of a similar image (below) last night - a basketball hoop covered with Ivy.

I've no idea what that meant - and that's OK.

I should write a whole story from this single evocative image... that's why it stuck with me.





Peas be with ewe 
Mal


No comments:

Post a Comment