Thursday 11 May 2023

Some Pics from my Daily Walk and I've Sold a Guitar



 



I sold one of my guitars that I put up for sale a few weeks ago.

It is an Ibanez Les Paul Custom c. 1977-78; a glorious guitar (which I'd owned and used since c. 1986), but as I can't play anymore, it's gone elsewhere to get some good use: it went to someone connected with "Surprise", the band I was playing with in the late '80s/early '90s. Thanks, PayPal. "Me happy". 😊

Oh, don't worry... I still have "The Gherkin" [grins].


Here are some pics taken from my daily walk yesterday.

Gorgeous autumnal hues, across the road from Centennial Park.
Resilient tree, as we've had two -2°C / 28°F overnighters here this week.


Centennial Park, Bathurst NSW Australia

Well, it's taken Council over 40 years to finally do something positive to this large open park c. 2 blocks from my place.
Three months ago, pathways, trees and lighting replaced dirt tracks! It's been talked about since the 1970s!

I walk thru here on my way to/from town. A gorgeous open quiet space. Now there's even space close to home where I could fly my kites... when I remember they are there, that is [grins]. πŸͺ

Yes, it's 2023, yet they put the plans on display in 2019...








Oh... by the way:
"If you break your legs, it's hard to cook Orangutan"


πŸ€­πŸ˜ΊπŸ˜€πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜„πŸ˜ΈπŸ˜πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚πŸ˜œ




Peas be with ewe 
Mal


No comments:

Post a Comment