Thursday 21 March 2024

USA Elections

Mal's Blog Post

Please note: I am NOT a Political animal. This is just my opinion.

It must feel HORRID for those of you living in the USA at the moment. Choosing a National Leader and Team seems to come down to who has the most followers in a ridiculous 'Cult of Personality', with seemingly no cohesive Policies or positive National forward direction.

  • Two leaders, both old and possibly unfit for leadership.
  • One of them is a complete egotistical psychopath.
  • One side is a completely nonsensical cult.
  • Two sides that are unable or unwilling to cooperate for the sake of your Nation in any way.
  • A Third Choice becomes inconsequential.
  • Voter turnout will be staggeringly low, I sense, rendering any outcome ludicrous.


Your choice has been made dreadfully difficult for you... and it's not your fault.

However, the rest of the world continues to 'cringe' at the incompetence of your Government, sadly.


Hey look... I'm an Australian, an 'average Joe', so it's all irrelevant to me. But I wholly appreciate your pain through this entire horrible situation.

Me? Cynical? Bloody oath... at my age (60 this year), I'm allowed to be.


I'm NEITHER...
Left nor Right
Liberal nor Labor
Democrat nor Republican
Ist nor Ism
etc etc etc..

Trump: Worst. President. Ever

bit.ly/USA-wat

Peas be with ewe 
Mal

No comments:

Post a Comment