Friday 22 September 2023

Treadmill "Oscar"

Mal's Blog Post

I don't walk enough using "Brian". I know it. Hence the excess weight I've put on recently.

Thanks to eBay, I inexpensively bought one of these manual treadmill things.

For whatever fun random reason, I've decided to call it "Oscar"... and why not I say.

Now I just gotta get used to using it a few times a day, as it's easy to have handy and stores away easily as well. I WILL USE IT [laffs] Just increase the distance a bit each few days etc.

In conjunction with the Foot Pedal Exerciser (which I also admit I do not use enough!), this should help a lot of things health-wise for me.


As one physio said to me, "Exercise - take it regularly, not seriously" - @bilfulaAU

Ahh... the joys of my MS legs!



Also see:

Meet 'Fred' & 'Brian' - I love using my Walking Aides


➽ My Grabber-Reacher Tool "The Grabbler"

Bookmark this Page

Peas be with ewe 
Mal

No comments:

Post a Comment