Saturday 27 May 2023

A Quick One


It's been a bit ho-hum here - but that's OK! Not a lot to report, to be honest.

I'm sleeping a lot lately. Is it because Winter has kicked in or MS or...? Who knows. I feel fine well and happy, thankfully. At least my blood pressure has come down - yay. (Tweet May 19): Well, that was some silly fun: trying to type one-handed on here whilst taking my blood pressure! Oh, I have to laff!!!

I am so thankful to be able to live here. So exciting: I replaced my toilet seat successfully [laffs]. Thankful for my groceries & other items can be home delivered, as it stops me from having to go out when it's so bloody cold here at the moment. We've had some -3°C / 26°F starts; no snow, but starkly beautiful sunny days. Even my neighbour mowed my grass again... phew.

Sounds boring, huh? Some days feel that way, I'll be honest.

My eldest son and his lovely wife celebrated their 7th Wedding Anniversary - they're going well and loving living on a good-sized country property. My brother, his wife, and I are planning a visit soon - YAY!

Movies...  Music...

Thoon and Katia are happy and well... 

King Charles' Coronation was interesting, wasn't it? [not sarcasm!] Camilla will always be "King's Consort" to me! Princess Charlotte is a true Windsor - she looked gorgeous didn't she?

For My Online Friends: "Fvck it... I HATE coming on here and seeing my friends in SO. MUCH. PAIN from their chronic illness{es} - and not being able to do anything about it. AARRGGGHHHH!"


Whelp... not a lot going on, is there? But that's OK.


I'm not liking these Fortune Cookies, I'll be honest... [laffs]

πŸ€­πŸ˜ΊπŸ˜€πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜„πŸ˜ΈπŸ˜πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚πŸ˜œ

Silly Random Thought:

"The person who invented the stop sign, the pedestrian crossing, the traffic circle, and the one-way street never learned to drive." (Source)


Oh... by the way:

"If you break your legs, it's hard to cook Orangutan"

https://9gag.com/gag/aYVP0B2

πŸ€­πŸ˜ΊπŸ˜€πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜„πŸ˜ΈπŸ˜πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚πŸ˜œ




Peas be with ewe 
Mal


No comments:

Post a Comment