Tuesday 11 July 2023

About Me


What is this blog all about, Mal?


A "blog" is like an online journal/diary, a "weblog".

This is more a 'personal' blog... for me, blogging is just like 'thinking aloud' (thinking "allowed"? 😎 )

"This blog is just some insights into my alleged thoughts, ideas, comments, pictures, observations, editorials, musings, rantings, ravings, ramblings and current 'Objective Critical Relative Subjectivism'... my fun random verbose bull$#it, in other words... please take it all with a large pinch of happiness and salt..."

As Don says, "(Tis') just a spot to lay down thoughts, complaints, ideas, interesting websites, and anything else that crosses my mind... and if you find something in error, remember it happened between keyboard and chair."





WHO AM I?

●  I'm a 58-yo Aussie divorced dad (happily single) of three handsome adult sons (plus one daughter-in-law + one future daughter-in-law!)

●  I live in Bathurst NSW Australia.

●  I enjoy a great sense of absurd humour ie. The Goons & Python!

●  I love listening to and playing music as well, especially British '60's stuff like The Beatles.

●  I used to perform live acoustic solo music as "Lancelot's Pram", and have released a music CD album in 2009 as well; I've played in a few bands.

●  I enjoy listening - to the sounds around me.

●  I love a good movie but rarely watch TV.

●  I am a classic Introvert and a deeply flawed human being,

●  I also love to read a good novel, biography, or Robert Lowell's poetry.

●  I love sailing, cricket, football (soccer) and rowing.

●  I love the Greek island of Hydra.

●  I have some ongoing health issues.



► About Me: An In-Depth & Detailed Personal Profile 
 
► Very Briefly: Who Am I? 
 



► For more info and the blogposts index, go to the Site Map


► So... what's the "Gherkin" thing? I used to have a little lime-green sailing dinghy, and the other sailing club people jokingly called it "The Gherkin"... nowadays I have a similarly-coloured electric guitar, that still carries that moniker. Yes - it's silly fun.







► To view older posts, either...
i) go to the bottom of the page and click on the link "Older Posts"
... OR ...
ii) On the right-hand-side menu, click on the "Blog Post Archive" scroll box and click.





Bookmark this page: About Me
Also: About Me

No comments:

Post a Comment