Thursday 10 August 2023

A New Med



💥 Entocort: for my UC.

After my latest colonoscopy (August '22), my Doctor suggested I try this med to help calm things down a bit down there. They seem to be really helping.



Posted: May 2023
💥 Valsartan (Diovan): 320mg once daily (for my Blood Pressure).

I'm only starting off with half-tablets for a few days, so that's fine. Of course one of the side effects is dizziness/vertigo (which I'm noticing a bit until my system gets used to it); Catch-22... as Vertigo is one of the symptoms of my MS, it's no biggie [laffs].

I don't think I've had any weird side effects...?

It's now SEVEN different meds for me daily. Sheesh. To be honest, I hate being on all these daily meds, but catch-22: I'd be stuffed without them.




Peas be with ewe 
Mal

No comments:

Post a Comment