Tuesday 23 January 2024

MS Anniversary



My MS Symptoms started on 4 November 2016... seven years ago.



💥 My MS Diagnosis Anniversary is on 23 January 2017 - seven years for me. 💥

Crikies... what an 'interesting' journey for me so far... [nb. that loaded word 'interesting! lol].





(Feb 2022)
Funny [haha] dream last night... while I'm not a fan of David Bowie (altho I greatly appreciate his artistic forms), in my dream I was teaching a band how to play the song "Ziggy Stardust"... but in reality, I haven't listened to or even played that song in like 25+ years. The bizarre thing is... in the dream I knew all the chord changes and licks and inversions and arrangements etc. Upon relistening to the actual track the next day - I was bloody right! I laffed. Silly brain. (I was always the guy in every band/group that remembered all the arrangements, back when... silly subconsciousness).




Loving my new air-fryer as well. 🍳





Peas be with ewe 
Mal

No comments:

Post a Comment