Thursday 11 April 2024

I am 'Blessed' living here



I am so thankful for living where I do, in the place I call 'home' (pics and info).


30 January 2023

My Landlord is an awesome guy. I've been living here for 9 years now... that's the longest I have ever stayed in one place ever since I left home 23,056 years ago (what, with 6-month leases and moving etc, otherwise!)

He mows my lawns when he is able to - if my neighbour(s) have not beaten him to it! He's also great when it comes to plumbing/electrical/gas emergencies and maintenance stuff as well.

He's a Paramedic, and he says he loves doing the mowing here - because it's something completely different and relaxing for him to do!

Plus we agreed to increase the rent here by JUST $10/week today... that's amazing, considering what he could charge, with the crazy prices of the current rental market! My rent is already extraordinarily inexpensive as it is, for which I am so grateful.

Sure, it's a small cosy place - but it's perfect for me!

I don't need much 'stuff' to be happy. Plus I have an hourly bus service into town at my door (I've no car etc), it's a relatively easy walk into town... then there are the amazing views!

Sometimes, I feel so decedent [laffs]... here is my amazing view whilst I'm sitting in the shade enjoying a cuppa on my outside table and chairs!

(Early November 2023)


My indoor main living space
Perfect for me!
April 2024





Also: Thankful

Peas be with ewe 
Mal

No comments:

Post a Comment