Friday 6 October 2023

Air Fryer - Perfect Results



20 January 2023

My new Air-Fryer arrived today. I bought it inexpensively through eBay and it was delivered to my door quickly.

I made kitchen-bench space for it, in my limited area, and it's fine.


My first attempt at simple fish'n'chips was a great success! This air fryer is so easy, even *I* can use it!

I'm now looking for Mal-Friendly easy recipes with it... and there are a lot of them to be found online, I've already discovered... by "Mal-Friendly" recipes, there's a reason for that... [laffs] 😁



The air-fryer is a no-brainer to use, thankfully. 😆

21st January 2023
I just cooked some chicken thigh fillet in the air fryer... PERFECT!!! I am gobsmacked at how easy this thing is!

24 January 2023
I just cooked 'lemon chicken with mixed herbs' in the air-fryer for lunch today... 100% result. So easy and even cleans easily!

Roast veggies? Sausages? PERFECT! There are plenty more recipes for me to try here yet.

6 October 2023
Chicken Kiev? Perfection!

Plus I just keep an old tea towel covering it when it's not in use - easy. Oh, so fashionable. 😁





Peas be with ewe 
Mal

2 comments:

  1. Mal I read about coating a steak with a little Mayo you could also use yoghurt then roll into panko crumbs store left over crumbs in bag in freezer cook in air fryer it was so delish

    ReplyDelete