Wednesday 3 November 2021

Online SJW's are Disturbing


SJW = Social Justice Warrior [Online]

Also known as "Keyboard Warriors".

"The accusation of being an SJW carries implications of pursuing personal validation rather than any deep-seated conviction, and engaging in disingenuous arguments...  the stereotype ... as unreasonable, sanctimonious, biased, and self-aggrandizing". [Source]

Best way to deal with them?
Just don't get them started. Don't interact/dialogue with them on the same level as their nutty-twisted logic; ignore them, and move on positively.







SJW - 5 Step Attack Protocol:
  1. I ignore what you have to say;
  2. I make huge assumptions about what you meant, and then I inform you of what you meant by what you said;
  3. I correct you - I tell you what you should think... "People have every right to see things from their own perspective - just so long as their perspective is the same as my perspective...";
  4. I turn my Cap Lock key on when you try to stand up for what you believe;
  5. I trivialise your entire being into a one-word 'label'.

Yes, these people hide behind a keypad and blather on about nonsense and put people down, who simply don't agree with their point of view.
Yes, it's real.
Yes, it's fucked-up.



Best way to deal with them?
Just don't get them started. Don't interact/dialogue with them on the same level as their nutty-twisted logic; ignore them, and move on positively.




Bookmark this page: NO to SJW's

Peas be with ewe 
Mal

1 comment: