Wednesday 23 October 2019

Unconscious Mutterings


"Random Thoughts"
  1. Conceive :: I still remember where my children were... ah, never mind [blushes].
  2. Exterminate :: Stupid Arnie, trying to make yet another terminator film - talk about flogging a dead horse! Hollywood is silly - there are SO MANY brilliant new original stories out there, but no-one is willing to invest in them. It's sad for so many talented creative writers.
  3. Forest :: Gump - "I am not a smart man, but I know what love is". One of my all-time fav movies.
  4. Artistic :: There are some amazingly creative people out there, in so many different forms of media nowdays, be it brush or ceramics or textiles of digital etc. Blows me away, when I need a recipe to boil water [laffs].
  5. Compulsive :: What my [much loved] ex-MIL used to be like around her home, but she softened with the arrival of grandkids, thankfully.
  6. Original :: "A Numbered Original" - a T-shirt a really good friend gave me on my wedding day - a treasured possession. Unfortunately it eventually disintegrated from excessive and proud wear!
  7. Excessive :: Plastic. It's everywhere. Just look around you - it's everywhere!
  8. Fancy! :: Meeting you here! I still bump into people downtown sometimes, who I haven't seen in ages... tho they often fail to recognize me at first, now I have a long down-to-my-stomach beard!
  9. English :: "I am speaking the English goodly and proper-like, yes?" I meet so many people like this online, who live in an English-speaking country! It's... weird.
  10. Conceit :: Hmm... I'm not sure what immediately pops into my head with this word, but it's not a positive. Hmmm...

Peas be with ewe 
Mal

1 comment:

  1. G'day from the other end of the Globe, Mal. I just read through your unconscious mutterings and random thoughts and realized I can relate to the majority of them. I must admit I do enjoy your writing

    ReplyDelete