Saturday 22 July 2023

MS & Bowel Problems


NOTE: This is not a "pity-party/woe-is-me" thing, as I'm simply sharing a very brief insight into some of the reasons as to why I may act so "up-and-down" from time to time.


One of the joys of the combination of things my auto-immune system likes to toy with me is the fact that I often experience a negative bowel condition.

MS, combined with my Ulcerative Colitis, can and have been a nasty - and embarrassing - situation for me at times. It's often why I spend a lot of time at home (and have to miss out on a lot of inter-social activities, dagnammit!) - I often need to be close to a toilet.

Yes, the whole "I've got to go NOW" thing is very real - and very unpleasant. I'll spare you the details...!

Plus it's not exactly socially appropriate to discuss things like this with most people as well...


► Article: Bowel incontinence

Article & Video: MS & Bowel Issues

Article: MS & Bowel Issues




Bookmark this page: MS and Bowel Problems
Also: Bowels

Peas be with ewe 
Mal

2 comments:

  1. A problem for me early this year when I had a bladder infection and a problem for my 87 year old mother.

    ReplyDelete