Monday 27 December 2021

Why I Use Social Media



➤  I use social media to connect and dialogue with 'like-minded' individuals one-on-one, for mutual encouragement and support - with some harmless laughs along the way - to make a positive difference for ourselves.

I'm really not interested in gaining followers/likes/upvotes/fans etc. This ain't no popularity contest - social media can be a blessing when you connect and dialogue individually with "like-minded" people properly - not a shotgun-approach mass-marketing. That's not what I'm here for.

"Networking is not collecting contacts."

But I realize and acknowledge that different people utilize Social Media in different ways - and that's OK, too.



➤  Bookmark this page: Why I Use Social Media



Peas be with ewe 
Mal

No comments:

Post a Comment