Sunday 14 November 2021

My Laptop Died!


FVCK! My laptop died this evening! Windows did its whole automatic update thing, which in turn decided it would be a sensational idea to delete all my files [which I had all backed up on an external HD, thank gawd!], and now the laptop refuses to open at all... after logging in, the screen just goes black, and that's it!

I'm typing this on my Tablet using the Bluetooth keyboard, but it's such a ridiculously slow machine (seriously, it has taken me 45-minutes to write this!!) and the screen is so small, and my #MS Fingers simply do not work on the whole touch-screen thing... I am lost without a laptop and mouse... f-you, MS!

I can't seem to access my external HD's or mouse on either the Tablet or the Android phone. Fvck! Whinge whinge, First World Problems, I know!

I have been getting so much successful editing on my blog complete as well, too... that's nearly impossible to do anything like that, using fingers that do not work on a Touch Screen! And then there's the whole keeping myself in social contact with my Twitter friends... I feel socially isolated as it is already!

I ain't got the $$$ spare to even get myself a cheap 2nd-hand lappie either, FUCK! Frustrated? Uh huh.

I am feeling really flat and agitated now, after having such a good few days... my middle son celebrated his 25th birthday yesterday, and I spent some brilliant quality time with my brother today.

I will try to sleep on it (it's like 2.30 in the morning right now!), the angst of the whole issue won't make sleep come easily.

I apologise for this post, but really just needed to AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! Frustrated? Oh yeah (understatement!)

So yeah, I'll have to ring my local computer repair guy on Monday and see what he says, f-it! I know it's just a Windows problem, but it's wholly beyond fixing for me.





Peas be with ewe 
Mal

2 comments:

  1. Ugh, how frustrating! Was the the regular Windows update? You weren't doing the update to Windows 11, were you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, just the automatic regular Windows update! I didn't do nuffin!

      Delete