Thursday 15 April 2021

Today's Photos


A few photos taken on my daily walk, of my surrounds. Taken with my little point'n'shoot digital camera, which still works perfectly fine, after sitting hidden away for c. 5 years! (NB. Click on images to see in larger scale).

St Barnabas Anglican Church building is about 2 blocks from me... 'twas sadly a victim of a senseless arson attack in 2014, and remains an empty shell. Thankfully they quickly caught the culprits.
I'm not far from the main western railway, which I (thankfully) rarely hear at all from my place. The building on the left is part of the local Community College.

The old iron road bridge over the railway, with glorious Autumnal skies.

A bit of Bathurst Autumnal streetscape.

One of the lovely old railway cottages, beautifully restored.

Peas be with ewe 
Mal

No comments:

Post a Comment