Thursday 8 April 2021

A Few Photos


Some views on my daily walk, 8th April 2021 (Autumn).
(NB. Click on image for a larger view)

Looking up the street, across the little park across the road, at my place (little white place in the middle).

View from my carport today... that tree across the road has most certainly changed its colour and volume so much these past few weeks! Those clouds seem to go on forever...

Just down the road from my place, is the former home of an Australian Prime Minister, Ben Chifley!

An Australian Prime Minster lived in this small railway cottage, literally just down the road from my place... you can see it from my place. I think the 'white picket fence' is a cute touch, huh?

An extremely rare view in Australia now... next to a (sadly empty) corner store, both a mailbox and a public phone box together! They're a block away from my place.
Across the road is an old church building, that has been converted into a dance studio... I'll photograph that another day.


Just some of the gorgeous homes, seen on my daily walk. Bathurst is a very pretty town... the first inland settlement in Australia, actually!





Peas be with ewe 
Mal

No comments:

Post a Comment