Tuesday 10 September 2019

A Quick One

Back end problems… dang! if it's not one thing, it seems to be another some weeks! Rather than "TMI" for you, I'm going back on the Prednisone, to help clear things up for me… so I'll be stuck at home for a few days. While I hate taking this stuff (1.] It tastes horrid, and 2.] It stops me from sleeping!), thank goodness I've got the I'net connected at home again… my Twitter and Facebook friends keep me company during ungodly hours. At least my MS is relatively behaving itself at the moment… it's something!

Thankfully, I can get my meds and groceries home delivered… gawd, don't I sound like an old man saying that?! [laffs]

Actually, my new I'net and home phone with TPG is brilliant… while I'm only on the slowest speed plan (I don't need ultra-fast, really… I don't stream etc!), it's even faster than the old provider was on ADSL! Go figure!

Well, the Aussies retained the Ashes cricket! Good new for this old cricket tragic, you know. Only one more test to go… only five more days of late nights to go! It's catch-22… these games have really messed-up my already-random sleeping patterns… shame, English cricket season, shame! [laffs]

Got to love being awoken at 4.30 am, to your phone going off... but it was a *dream*! Yup - I dreamt my phone rang! D'oh! First World problems, huh?

We've had a bit of rain here this week… but definitely not enough to do anything for the long-term. All it'll do is grow the grass and bush undergrowth, in readiness for a bad-looking summer fire season ahead. Here we are, in the first week of Spring, and there are already bushfires destroying properties up north – while it snows down south! Only in Australia! Thankfully I'm safe here where I am – something definitely positive.
Peas bee with ewe
Mal
____________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment