Saturday 2 September 2023

The Twitchies


Leg Twitches/Spasms


Another one of my strange MS symptoms. For me, these "Twitchies" feel like momentary tiny pinpricks (like a tiny electric shock/jolt) in my calves and toes, but usually, only happen (randomly) when I lay down to try to sleep. The painless sensation makes the muscles in my calves involuntarily 'twitch' or jump slightly, and, of course, wake me up! They do not always last for long, but it's annoying when they stop me from falling asleep - which doesn't come as easily as it used to, dagnammit!

I've noticed them occasionally at other times as well.

Once again, it's the whole randomness of it all that is the weirdness of it all. There seems to be no 'trigger' for them to start. And they don't happen very frequently, either.







Bookmark this page: Mal's Leg Twitchies
Also: Twitchies

Peas be with ewe 
Mal

No comments:

Post a Comment