Monday 17 April 2017

Pengopuss April 2017



"Pengopuss" jazz quintet, Vale Creek Wines (nr. Bathurst NSW Australia), April 2017
"Devil May Care".
(Thanks to Alyson for the video)

Left-right:
Mal Kiely (guitar)
Tony Hatch (drums)
Alyson Laver (vocals)
Glen Wholohan (sax)
Henry Bialowas (double bass)

I (Mal) hate having to sit down to play these days... but I simply have to, with my MS affecting both my hands and my sense of balance! Nothing I can do about it, but keep trying my best, in impossible circumstances.

Peas be with ewe 
Mal

2 comments:

  1. I've just been listening to this track on Youtube as well as the others from the gig, Mal. Good stuff. Quite enjoyable. I know what you mean about no liking sitting down to play. I hate that as well anytime I have to do it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Don. Yes, I'm finding it really troublesome, uncomfortable, and just plain unnatural, sitting down to play! hahahahaa.

      Delete