Thursday 2 July 2009

One HD TV

At long last, rural areas like here finally have their 10th free-to-air TV channel. (You overseas people can laugh... but for years and years we only ever had FOUR to choose from!) The funny thing is... is a 24/7 Sports channel... which is funny, because... I honestly don't watch that much sports! But it'll be good when the cricket is on, and things like that. But I certainly won't be glued to it 24/7. "Singer-Songwriters @ the Kings" is underway. The webpage has been fleshed-out a great deal, and is basically finished. The locals are totally blown away with it all... no-one has ever done anything like this for local music networking - ever, I keep being told from all directions! Which makes me laugh... it's what I've been trying to do for the past 2 years as it is!
Peas be with ewe Cyalayta, Mal :)

Subscribe Subscribe to this Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment