Saturday 21 February 2009

What a headache

Headaches suck. Big time. Especially at 6 o'clock on a Saturday evening when you're considering going out somewhere quiet and casual for a bit of chillaxing.


I'm spending the day with my two younger sons tomorrow. We're gonna hang out at the WPS 12-Hour Motor race here in town. Motor sport is not my cup of tea, but any time spent with by boys is good time. Hopefully this headache will be well-and-truly gone by then. Thankfully it's never crowded up on the Mount for this event. We should do what we've done for the last few years - sit on the empty hill atop McPhillamy Park under a shady tree on our folding chairs, right next to the track, with a large-screen TV right across from us... that way we can see and hear everything that's going on around the track. Should be a good positive relaxing day together.


Bloody PayPal... I went to renew my Flickr photo account, and it says it's not going to work for me... it accepts payments coming in, but not going out. Go figure! Grrr!

OK, Stop Press... I just figured out I have to transfer funds into my PayPal account before it can go out. Go figure! I'm so glad they make all this stuff so clear... sheesh...
Peas be with ewe
Cyalayta,
Mal :)

Subscribe Subscribe to this Blog

3 comments:

  1. Ouch! Big hugs, hope you feel better and enjoy your outing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you been drinking plenty of water? Sorry my Mumsie thang is kicking in here.

    Glad you're having time with your boys. They are lucky to have such a great dad as you Mal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree headaches suck!

    Hope you had a wonderful time with the boys, I know you did.

    I'm glad you figured out the problem with paypal...sometimes you just have to mess around with something to figure it all out.

    ReplyDelete