Wednesday 25 February 2009

I have a Nose for these things

I'm still trying to sort thru what I ate... but no answers have come to mind apart from a different type of bread? Geebus... I couldn't sleep properly last night (awake at 3.30 am!!!), as I've had some really bizarre unexpected reaction to something... sinus' gone bezerk, and I've got all the symptoms of asthma - except I don't have asthma!

The old nose has been fine for ages - who knows what triggered this thing off? It's no biggie... just plain annoying.

I'm feeling happy enough... but I need my sleep, otherwise Mr Mal tends to cabbage out too much.

Don't you just love blogging? The most boring human mundane things we post about, huh? It's better than Facebook, which I'm still finding is pretty one-dimensional. I'm so tired of people I have never met or seen online before wanting to be added there as my "friends"... what the...?!?

Photos from my weekend are on the way...
Peas be with ewe
Cyalayta,
Mal :)

Subscribe Subscribe to this Blog

7 comments:

  1. Sorry you're not feeling 100%.

    I'm sort of glad I didn't join facebook-but isn't plurk similar in that you get requests for friendship from people you don't know until you follow them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not hay fever is it? I suddenly developed that a couple of years ago after never having it before. My Fexotabs are a godsend.

    Hope you're feeling better. And yes blogging about the everyday stuff is cool, I love reading about other people's lives and love blogging about mine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take care Mal matey, drink lots of water, like I am :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. blogging is the ultimate Seinfeld episode.....lots and lots of writing about nothing in particular!!
    Feel better!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh! It does sound like an allergy to me! Did the bread have seeds in it? Get well quickly,

    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete