Friday 12 December 2008

Cream

It's an evening of Cream enjoyment. Touche!



After more than a month of repeated requests, I've finally called that long-awaited band meeting this Sunday at 2pm in one of the local pubs. Matt's been the one who keeps avoiding it. Not this time, buster. Fuck 'im. Julian I could work with happily and fruitfully forever. Matt, however...


I'm terrified that next Saturday's gig could be our last... I definitely don't want that to happen, but I just cannot see how this is all gonna work in the long term, as it is now.
Peas be with ewe
Cyalayta,
Mal :)

Subscribe Subscribe to this Blog

4 comments:

  1. Eric Clapton is playing at Hope Estate in the Hunter Valley next March, and for only $489 a ticket you could see him too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mal - good luck with the meeting - would be sad to see it go but there is always someone else.

    WT just a mere $489 - I will watch my DVD's a little longer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like EC, don't get me wrong... but to sit in a paddock and pay $489 to watch a speck on the horizon... I'd rather keep my money! call me old fashioned!

    Matt's still avoiding both Julian and my messages and emails about this Sundays' band meeting. This is fucking ridiculous! We're not at school anymore, Matt!!! It's like there's one set of rules for the band and everything else for him. Ferk that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wouldn't call you old fashioned, I'd call you sane.

    ReplyDelete