Monday 5 November 2007

Election Rant

They cut our Electorate in half about 2 years ago, just to get rid of the sitting member, the highly effective Independent Peter Andren [who sadly passed away on Saturday].

For this upcoming [boring] Election, we have eight candidates running for our now-known-as seat of Macquarie.

Now - here's my rant...

NONE OF THE CANDIDATES LIVE IN OUR AREA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They are based upto 100kms away or in Sydney!!! Asshats!

At least our previous member lived right here. He knew, understood and stood up for the region.

I WAS all prepared to vote (x), but now I know I'm NOT going to... the total asshats!

This whole election is a total JOKE, as far as I'm concerned. And I'm a plain-vanilla-joe-average voter!
Peas be with ewe

Subscribe Subscribe to this Blog

1 comment:

  1. Elections are a pain the butt. For over 6 months now they've been campaigning for pres and that election isn't until next year..and all the candidates are awful. Not as awful as shrub but still.

    ReplyDelete