If it wasn't for the occasional thunderstorms passing through now and again, I'd go out and stand in the middle of the next downpour! But... I'm not planning on getting my hair done Afro-style just yet :)
Fingers crossed, this rainfall is dropping out over Carcoar as well. The first "Sailability" is this Sunday as well... it'll be going ahead rain, hail or shine. I'm looking forward to being involved practically once again, by taking people with disabilities and young people out sailing! Yay!
IT! Yay! This place is easy to keep clean. It's not that I'm some amazingly-organized household cleaning machine... I just try and keep on top of things about the place, that's all.
Imagine if major companies from all around the world started producing or sponsoring condoms. They would become fashionable and companies would probably advertise more openly.
* Nike Condoms: Just do it
* Toyota Condoms: Oh what a feeling
* Ford Condoms: The ride of your life
* Optus Condoms: Yes!
* Duracell Condoms: Keep going and going and going
* Pringles Condoms: Once you pop you can't stop
* Hyundai Condoms: All day, every day
* Tip Top Condoms: Good onya mum - (available in Tasmania only)
* Panasonic Condoms: Even more than you expected
* VB Condoms: As a matter of fact, I've got one now
* Swan Lager Condoms: They said you'd never make it....
* Vegemite Condoms: Puts a rose in every cheek
* Levi Condoms: Do you fit the legend?
* Nescafe Condoms: It brings you together.
* Quicken Condoms: Quicken.Easy
The following brands would probably not sell very well.....
* AFL Condoms: I'd Like to See That
* Goodyear Condoms: If it only saves you once a year....
* RTA Condoms: Speed kills
* Nobby's Condoms: Nibble Nobby's Nuts
* Bolle Condoms: Put them on your face
* Aussie Homeloans Condoms: We'll save you
(Thanx to Garry S for the post!)
Peas be with ewe
Subscribe to this Blog