Saturday 27 October 2007

Daylight Savings

OK... Daylight Savings Time starts here at 2am in the morning tomorrow. I'd totally forgotten... just as well I had the radio on in the background here tonight, otherwise I would have clean plum tuckered forgotten all about it. The clocks go forward one hour at 2am... so it's not 9.30, it's 10.30 at the moment! Just as well I realised... I wanna get up at 7am in the morning... I would have been an hour late!

And yes, I've set all the clocks forward here already too :)

Hope that extra hour of daily sunlight doesn't fade the curtains :p
Peas be with ewe

Subscribe Subscribe to this Blog

3 comments:

  1. We're a week behind you guys on Daylight Savings? I swear ours starts next weekend in the US

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here in the UK, we've just gone back an hour and it's playing havoc with our dog's bioclock - he's even lying in when the post arrives.

    As for the central heating timer - the setting of which I'm convinced would test a NASA engineer - well, we're all completely at sea...

    ReplyDelete