Friday 22 June 2007

(*) It's


Sunday, May 15, 2006
1. In your opinion, what is the perfect summer daytime temperature? Mid to high 20's (Celcius, of course)
2. What is the perfect nighttime temperature? Mid-teens?
3. Do you plant many flowers around your yard? I don't really have the space at the moment, but when Springtime comes back round, I'll put some some potted colour out.
4. How much lawn do you have to mow? Do you enjoy mowing lawn? I have about 30 square feet or something tiny like that! Along with a whipper snipper, and a compact electric mower, it takes me all about 5 minutes! Whoo hoo!
5. Of the summer months, which is your favorite? December - good sailing weather, and lots of social activities.
6. Do you take a long vacation each summer? No, but I'd like to.
7. Is summer your favorite season? If so, why? If not, why not? Autum and Spring usually are, but Summer rox because it's perfect sailing weather! Yay! \o/

Lately I've been reading:

It's brilliantly written, well balanced, but still a harrowing look at the depth of human depravity.

Subscribe Subscribe to this Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment