Friday 22 June 2007

(*) Coldness and snowness

Blimey! No wonder I'm cold... at midday it was still just 4c/39f outside... and here's me with doors and windows open, supposedly 'enjoying the fresh air'! Well - DER to me, because I'm presently freezing my @$$ off! heh heh

We had six inches of snowfall about 20kms from here two days ago, and there's still a certain chill about the air as a result. Somebody said it's the best snowfall we've had for [ x ] years.
Also, the dam out at Carcoar is slowly filling up again, but ever so slowly! Come on rain, keep it coming! I don't wanna have to dodge trees again out on the water this summer season!
Got another rehersal for this part-time Club band I'm somehow involved in this Sunday midday. I've gotta scratch my head to think of some stuff I might want to play and sing with them, as they've asked me. Well, stuff that's a] reasonably well known [for the punters], and b] stuff I haven't done to death already in years' worth of boring club gigs! Plus it looks like I'll end up having to do a lot of the rearrangements of the stuff they've been doing as well - which they've asked me to do. Catch-22... I don't wanna step on toes, but some of their arrangements now, as they stand, are simply childish! [shrugs] I'll wait and see how it pans out. I hope these guys do more than just 'talk it up' in the end, otherwise I'ma gonna get really bored with it really quickly - but I guess you've already picked that up by my tone! heh heh

What's My Blog Rated? From Mingle2 - Online Dating
Updated: You just gotta feel sorry for my new housemate. He stayed overnight last night at his sister's place at Orange [which he normally does once a week], and walked in about 6 o'clock this evening. "My car's been written off!" he says. Golly! He's unharmed, thankfully. Apparently, some drunken so-and-so totally smashed into the rear of his parked car at 7.30 this morning, and it's a totaly write off! Gagh! Seems his insurance agreed to write it off, which he seems happy enough with. Luckily we live close enough to his work and shops and suff, so he'll be alright in the short term sans-car.

Subscribe Subscribe to this Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment