Sunday 3 October 2021

2 New Fishies!


I welcomed two new tiny Comet goldfish into my household today (20 Sept 2021).

I've had the tank, filters and water all prepared and running for the last c.10 days in preparation... it's been about 2 years since I last had some fishies.

One will be named "Thoon (VII)" (a tradition with me!), whilst the other I call "Katia"... I just love the name! They both seem to be settling into their new environment happily... I had to get two because technically they are social animals.

I anticipate many long and thought-provoking discussions with them in the coming months... [laffs]

An attempted photo by me of Katia (top) and Thoon!

(October 2021)
I've noticed that Thoon has a rare 'Tri-Tail'... a Comet goldfish with a three-finned tail - it doesn't negatively affect him at all, thankfully.
I kinda like that irony that I have a unique common goldfish!




Peas be with ewe 
Mal

2 comments:

  1. Aww they are cute I miss all my animals including my sucker fish who I named Frank:)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lynn. Easy maintenance, right up my street [laffs], but good company, surprisingly.

      Delete