I say ... and you think ... ?
- Slept in! :: one day last week, I awoke - not knowing if it was 7 in the morning, or at night! I love having a dark room to sleep in (nice heavy blinds and curtains sure help there), yet the disorientation I felt upon waking was quite real, for a few funny seconds! Ahhh... the joys of occasional insomnia-led nights.
- Brother :: I've only the one - he's 10 years older than me, and we get on OK, tho there have been periods on-and-off when we haven't, simply (which has been quite painful). But we move on.
- Highrise :: thank gawd there are NO high-rise buildings in this town!
- Pizza :: I love it, but it doesn't like me at the moment - dagnammit!
- Trivial :: advertising eggs on television.
- Humming :: the subliminal sound my refrigerator makes, late at night.
- Screams :: if you don't laugh at the fun stuff, the scream will otherwise scare the neighbours.
- Marker :: pen. I've been using some to write details of CD's that I've been burning as of late. But - when was the last time I needed to use a marker pen? I have no idea!
- Idealist :: Perfection is a great aim, but it's not very practical in reality.
- Fat :: I'm in shape... round is a shape, isn't it?
Peas be with ewe