I say ... and you think ... ?
- your point :: being? Keep it short and simple, stoopid! The "KISS Rule" is the most effective, every.single.time.
- scarf :: Harris... years ago, one of my school mates (who is now a University Professor... which makes my head spin a bit!), nicknamed one of his warm winter scarfs "Harris Scarfe", and, for whatever reason - that name has stuck in my subconscious!
- termite :: my parents suffered the ignominy of having these little bastards eat away some of the floorboards of their old weatherboard house... gawd only knows why the old upright piano didn't fall thru the floor!
- willing :: and able... 'the spirit is able, but the flesh is weak' (Matthew 26:41).
- silk :: and , oh yes, I have undergone the embarrassment of sliding right out of a bed, covered with silk sheets! hahahahaa.
- center :: Journey To the Centre of the Earth... an interesting concept, from time gone by (the book, of course!)
- flash :: Ted... a funny, silly flick.
- warehouse :: spent many a time working, sweating away inside these places.
- costume :: party - hide behind a mask, pretending to be someone else, for others' entertainment? Hmmm...
- candy corn? :: nope, we don't have such things down here, i assure you. I don't know what it actually is!
Peas be with ewe