I say ... and you think ... ?
Free Word Associations
- Relief :: is the practical Aide actually getting thru on the ground, in places like Nepal?
- Flutter :: flutterbyes... one of my children, when very small, used to call butterflies this - sooo kute!
- Match :: I used to prefer a finger bun than a chocolate match at school.
- Viewed :: it's not about how many views a page has, but about the quality of the viewers. I know this to be true, after c.10 years of having various webpages of my own.
- Soul :: what is it? Do we own it? Is it ours forever? Does it last? Do we pass it on? Unanswerable questions - and I'm OK with that.
- Recognize :: I recognized someone (that I hadn't seen for about 8 years) downtown yesterday afternoon, and they wholly did not recognize me, that's for sure!
- Ambitious :: folk song cycles in the key of C
- Dancing :: dance naked while no-one is watching. Live while you've still got it, and bugger the haters.
- Paths :: converging paths don't always stay aligned, but move forwards along differing journeys.
- Joke :: I started a joke that started the whole world crying.
Peas be with ewe