Monday 6 April 2015

Unconscious Mutterings


Week 636
I say ... and you think ... ?
  1. With me :: Live With Me - a bit of norty smut from the Stones, 1969 "Let It Bleed" album... first song with new guitarist Mick Taylor! "I bet your momma don't know you scream like that / scratch my back..."
  2. Goodbye :: farewell - a final passing, never to be experienced again in this existence.
  3. Cap :: good way to keep the overheating sunlight off the scalp and head
  4. Idiotic :: party politics. 'nuff said.
  5. Forever :: like goodbye... forever is a very very long time.
  6. Bleeds :: the heart bleeds every second of your life, yet we contine to live.
  7. Expected :: the unexpected
  8. Touching :: I miss spooning
  9. Shells :: she sells sea shells by the sea shore
  10. Awake :: something I'm not very good at, just lately.

Peas be with ewe 
Mal

No comments:

Post a Comment