Sunday 1 March 2015

Unconscious Mutterings


Week 631
I say ... and you think ... ?
  1. Jude :: Hey Jude, don't make it bad, take a sad song, and make it better - always look on the bright side of life.
  2. Erased :: when people treat you like you no longer exist, even though at one stage, you were the most important person in their life - that's being 'erased'.
  3. Addiction :: living... it's something I'm slowly getting the hang of, even this late into the game.
  4. Curls :: no matter how I might have tried, my hair has always been long and straight... no curls anywhere.
  5. Hotel :: The Hotel Manly (I have no idea why that place popped into my mind, the second I read that...)... twas a great venue to go watch live bands back in the 80's.
  6. Bloomers :: boxer shorts, thanks! heh.
  7. Membership :: everyone needs to feel as though they 'belong' to something.
  8. Family :: those people you love, even though they treat you as a non-entity.
  9. Handle :: with care... what a great album that was.
  10. Questioning :: always question the man! "The unquestioned life is not worth living", or something like that...

Peas be with ewe 
Mal

No comments:

Post a Comment