Tuesday 1 April 2014

I have been in this exact situation... insanity!



In my previous vonunteer situation in Qld, I have literally been in this very situation... (the others would have called me 'the expert', yet i didn't place myself there), but I just had to sit back and wonder... "what the...?!?"

Oh... and the lady at the very end? Yes, she was one of those I have met up there, as well.

No... this is not an April Fool's Day prank post... altho this sketch is a satire, it all rings too disturbingly true for me.. flooringly accurate, at the way some people think!

Shattering for me to be a part of, I assure you! No wonder I am still continually thankful that I no longer have anything to do with that place! They drove me absolutely potty!

Peas be with ewe 
Mal

No comments:

Post a Comment