Saturday 11 January 2014

48 hours along...


It's amazing what a difference 36, let alone 48 hours later can bring... a change in heart, attitude, and a sense of "something'll work out somehow... she'll be right, mate!"

While the problems are still there, at the moment I'm feeling a whole lot more positive about it all, even tho there are still a lot of hoops to jump thru.

It's a much better way to be feeling, believe me! My last post [below] was an honest reflection of the utter despairing hopelessness I had been feeling!

One day at a time.

My legs and knees are feeling so weary, after so much footslogging all over town... just one of the joys of no vehicle. The buses are great, but they don't always connect or go to exactly where I need to go at a certain time etc etc. But that's no biggie. But yeah... at least it's keeping me fit! (There is always a positive in everything!)

Peas be with ewe 
Mal

1 comment: