I say ... and you think ... ? (Maybe I shouldn't do this after getting home from radio at 4am! hahaha)
- Latch :: key... Mum was always a 'stay-at-home' mum when I was growing up, so I was never a 'latch-key' kid.
- Standard :: flag (I have *no* idea why that popped into my head!)
- 60 :: Minutes... it used to be quality journalism, now it's just paid advertising.
- Maple :: leaf... Canada! I miss my two friends in BC, Libby and Drew!
- Final :: Grand... altho I've been barracking for Manly ever since I was a kid, the Roosters played well yesterday, and deserved their win.
- Bickering :: destructive... dialogue is always heading towards resolution, when we *listen* to one-another.
- Diner :: cafe... a group of us used to go to Philippe's Crepes in Balgowlah in Sydney on a Sunday evening, quite a few years ago now. We were such regulars, that they used to know our orders in advance! Twas a lovely place to just hang out.
- Nasty :: leeches?!? Ever had one stuck on your groin? No fun! They were fun times, tho...
- Ohhh! :: Snap!
- Leeches :: Nasty!
Peas be with ewe