Wednesday 9 October 2013

UC is no fun


sunWednesday (the next day)... 
Today is a better day - go figure! That's part of the frustration of it all... you can't always pick it! It comes and goes. I can eat the 'right' or the 'wrong foods'.... it doesn't seem to matter sometimes. Catch-22... after a 'not-so-good' day, today I'm feeling a little bit "flat"... about a 4 out of 10. But today is my 'paper-run' day, so a walk in the fresh air and sunshine should (hopefully) knock that on the head.



Tuesday: "Ulcerative Colitis" ("UC") is bloody awful, to be honest.
Most days I'm fine, and things are relatively 'normal' [what that may be!] Then there's mornings like this morning... felt like I was having severe lower stomach cramps, and had to stick home to stay close to the loo [basically].
Some days you can 'pick it', when somethings' going to strike. Not today... having a swollen stomach over the last few days has been a bit of a giveaway, I guess.... thankfully Bindy is so understanding and patient.

Peas be with ewe 
Mal

1 comment:

  1. (((HUGS))) Mal!! hope it gets better!! or they find something to help you!

    ReplyDelete