The Habits Of Supremely Happy People
Here's some things I'm trying out a lot more lately... it seems to be working, too.
- They surround themselves with other happy people.
- They smile when they mean it.
- They cultivate resilience.
- They try to be happy.
- They are mindful of the good.
- They appreciate simple pleasures.
- They devote some of their time to giving.
- They let themselves lose track of time. (And sometimes they can’t help it.)
- They nix the small talk for deeper conversation.
- They spend money on other people.
- They make a point to listen.
- They uphold in-person connections. (Mal: I get slack at this!)
- They look on the bright side.
- They value a good mixtape.
- They unplug.
- They get spiritual.
- They make exercise a priority. (Mal: Whups! heh heh)
- They go outside.
- They spend some time on the pillow.
- They laugh out loud.
- They walk the walk. (Mal: physically, I often walk as tho I'm going well, and it kinda has that positive effect on me, too).
Peas be with ewe