Saturday 5 September 2009

Getting Better

I'm really thankful and glad that I managed to have a really positive & uplifting mood swing this morning. These 'swings' suck. Really suck. Things are looking almost 'normal' again in my spirit... tho I'm not convinced that 'normal' is just a setting on the washing machine, you know...

Going out this evening for a quiet social BBQ with a few musical friends for a non-agenda hanging-out time, which is exactly what this tired old sod needs at the moment.

Plus a good dose of the good Sgt really helped turn my mood downside-up again. Bless you, lads.


(youtube.com/watch?v=RGpAFpW2THw)
Peas be with ewe
Cyalayta,
Mal :)

Subscribe Subscribe to this Blog

4 comments:

  1. Wot? Theres a NORMAL??? Do we have to start conforming now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. A BBQ sounds great Mal, awesome for you..and I love the song. My Pa always says "I feeeel goood"..and he sings it like James Brown..try that one too :)

    ReplyDelete