Monday 29 June 2009

Ten Down... Nine to go

Today was a productive day... once I was able to drag myself up and out of a nice comfy warm snuggle zone... I happened to eat something last night that, in retrospect, I should not have, and to cut it short, I was running back-and-forth between little rooms all evening! By 7am I'd copped about only about two hours sleep!

By this arvo, things were a lot more... stable...

I've managed to finalize ten of the songs for the "Lancelot's Pram" solo album today, all mixed and mastered and made into mp3's. It took me a lot less time than I had anticipated, but at least now I've got a month-plus to listen to them and think if/how they could be remixed! I'll put samples of some of the songs online when the whole album is finished. Patience... patience!



funny pictures of cats with captions

Peas be with ewe
Cyalayta,
Mal :)

Subscribe Subscribe to this Blog

2 comments:

  1. I love that cat/watermelon (ha! I typed waterMALon!) lolcat... and is Lancelot's Pram from Spamalot? It's ringing a bell for me...

    ReplyDelete